eCompliance is an Internet-based application that allows you to securely document Freon inventory, recovery, disposal, maintenance, and reclaiming as required by the EPA Clean Air Act.
We created eCompliance to provide a web-based, centralized, paperless refrigerant management system with data storage and reporting tools that incorporated EPA regulations. We have succeeded.
The Online Compliance Solution
eCompliance will make your compliance program easily understandable by operators, technicians, safety managers, and supervisors. All facilities will be integrated to the same format, reducing costs and increasing efficiency of personnel, reliability, and sustainability of your compliance programs nationwide.
Our program will provide you with assistance in everyday operations and it can be accessed anywhere there is an internet connection.
eCompliance helps you conform to the Environmental Protection Agency Clean Air Act Section 608 regulations.
- Centralized electronic compliance program
- Entire compliance program built into an online schedule
- Facility based refrigerant inventory tracking
- Recording of refrigerant recovery, recycling, and reclaiming
- Online response procedures
- Reporting includes summary of facility usage, annual inventory, and annual consumption of refrigerants
- Unlimited user accounts
- Redundant data backups